The Narragansett Indian Tribe Natural Resources Department issues camping permits
on a “First Come-First Serve” basis. For further questions or concerns, please contact the Planning and Natural Resources Department at (401) 364-1100 X217 LT Robin Spears JR.
• Permits are issued between the business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday only.
• Permits shall not be issued by phone.
• Proper Tribal ID is required.
• Camping is allowed in designated sites (1-25) only, with official written permission.
• A $25 deposit will be required.
• The deposit will be returned upon inspection of campsite before it is vacated.
• Only Tribal members, eighteen years or older, are allowed to be permittees.
• Non-Tribal members are not allowed to remain at the site if the permitted Tribal member has vacated the camp.
• The camping period runs from May 30 to October 15.